Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 2011

Hey Moms!

I hope the New Year started off great for everyone! 2011 sure came fast! I unfortunately did not start it off right at all! I have been sick with one thing then another. Now I just have a cough that just keeps lingering! I'm feeling much better and looking forward to a good year!

So since I've been slacking ... I wanted to thank Jessica Robinson ( Our Mothers of Montgomery Historian) for sending out an email to you all about the local community events!! Thank you!!! (I added them all to our calendar to make it easier to plan things with the kiddos).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here are a few things going on in January I just wanted to mention:


Friday January 21-


Parachute Play @ The Woodlands Children's Museum! I remember having so much fun doing that as a child!!

Saturday January 22-

Monster Jam @ Reliant Stadium

Be sure to order your tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.com/ before the event! My husband and I have been to this every year and we have a great time. I wouldn't recommend bring small babies since the Monster Trucks are super loud!! But the toddlers would sure enjoy it! They sell ear plugs there.

Sunday January 23-

Dog Adoptions @ The Portifino Shopping Center. One of the best dogs I have ever had as a child was one I adopted from the Conroe Animal Shelter. Go check it out!

Thursday January 27-

Ladies Night Out with Mothers of Montgomery! Come and enjoy a night with girls!

Don't forget to check out the Blog Calendar for full details on Local Community Events and More!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all of our newest members I would like to say WELCOME! We are so glad to have you in our group!

I also would like to tell our Mothers of Montgomery Social Director/Co-Organizer, Beth Panter, CONGRATULATIONS ON BABY #2!! We are so happy for you and Robert... and of course soon-to-be Big Brother Jordan!





The Panter Family!



I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment