I also want to take this opportunity to welcome all the newcomers to our group! WELCOME! We are so glad you joined our group:)
Here's some highlights for your week:
Monday, September 27
- Children's Museum in The Woodlands is closed today. Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather! It would be a great day at the park. Click here for The Woodlands Parks Guide.
Tuesday, September 28
- Town Green Tuesday! You and your family can paint a canvas while basking in the outdoors. It's going to be perfect weather! See the calendar for more details!
Wednesday, September 29
- Waterway Wednesday! Take the kiddos to learn about different modes of transportation and bring home a toy, car, truck, and plane!
Thursday, September 30
- We will be having our playdate at the park today! Please go to Meetup website for details and to RSVP.
- FREE admission to the Houston Children's Museum from 5-8pm.
Friday, October 1 (Can you believe its October already??)
- Your better half will love this! The Toyota Texas Bass Classic will be all weekend long! Please view our blog calendar for more information including times for the concerts, and registration info.
Saturday, October 2
- Go help the ones in need by donating blood. Blood drive will be held from 8:00am-4:00pm. See the calendar for details!
- Grogans Mill Farmers Market 8am-12pm
- Second Annual Texas Strollathon at the Rob Fleming Park in The Woodlands
- Toyota Texas Bass Classic is still going on and BLAKE SHELTON will be doing the concert. Come out for the music and firework entertainment! Sounds like fun!
- Are you a Bank of America cardholder? You can get free admission to over 100 museums nationwide this weekend!
Just a reminder, Shara Tietz will be available to do professional photography for our group when we go to our Family Event at 7 Acre Woods (Pumpkin Patch). Please let her know what time slot you would like to reserve!