Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our calendar is up and running!

Hi Moms!

I'm so excited about our new blog calendar! Recently I have been writing up a brief description of the weekly community events on our blog. We now have a calendar that I am able to put community events on and link each event to their webpage for details!! (If you see an event you are interested in and would like more information, just click on it!)

This saves me time instead of having to type the descriptions and information, and it saves you time from having to read things that you aren't interested in! I will also be putting our family events, playdates, etc on the calendar but ALWAYS refers to the event calendar on our Meetup website for details and the most up to date information!

Check out our blog calendar now! Click on the calendar tab above!

2 comments: