Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!






Happy New Year Moms!



2010 is officially over and so are the hectic (but very fun) holidays! Now that it's over I promise I will get back to updating our blog and calendar of community events! I have already added a few things on the community calendar (that can be found on our blog) for this week so be sure to check them out. One of my favorite events coming up this weekend is Monster Jam! It is very fun but very loud so it's probably not recommended for very small children. Details can be found on the calendar:)
For those of you checking out the blog for the very 1st time... I do put Mothers of Montgomery events on the calendar as well as community events but always refer to the Meetup calendar just in case last minute changes are made and I am unable to update the blog calendar in time. The Meetup calendar is always going to be the most reliable for Mothers of Montgomery events.

If you know of a great community event coming up and it is not on the calendar please let me know by writing me on the Mothers of Montgomery Facebook page or on the Meetup website so I can share the information with everyone in the group.

Also Moms, we are needing hosts for playdates this year so if you are interested in hosting a playdate in your home please contact Beth Panter.

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! If you just joined our group I want you to know we are very happy to have you and hope to meet you and your child(ren) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment